About Me – Sarah Makris
Hey there, I’m Sarah
Most days you can find me on my laptop, drinking my almond latte and listening to audiobooks. You can read my story here.
I love serving the world by inspiring people to make a positive change in their lives and to get started on their goals, whether that’s growing their business or side hustle or chasing that dream job.
I coach women who wish they could be more visible in their industry. For those with their own business, they are often looking to spread the word about their product or service. For others, they want to be recognised in their field so they can attract better job offers and increase their income.
I am lucky to teach them how to package their greatness and show them how to build their profile and to stand out online.
When I’m not busy working you can catch me in Melbourne, Australia where I live with my husband and 2 young boys. Otherwise, I’m at the gym lifting heavy weights, meal prepping or watching my kids play sports.
I also love travelling. My favourite places include the beaches in Greece, and the dining and shopping in London, and California. Closer to home my favourite spot to holiday is Noosa in Queensland.
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me.
1. I love anything to do with fashion especially shopping! but I also enjoy fashion illustration which I learned while studying fashion design.
2. I love a fun night out and whenever time permits I put my hand up to plan and style events for friends and organisations that I’m involved with. I suppose you could call me a part-time party planner!
3. I am obsessed with self-development and I’m always seeking out the latest insights on motivation, productivity, self discipline and habit formation.
4. I love Aussie Rules Football ( AFL) and my family and I are mad Hawthorn Hawks fans.
5. I enjoy cooking and my signature dish is Fish Tacos which I perfected after my trip to Cabo San Lucas in Mexico.
Still here? Let’s connect!
You can subscribe to my fortnightly newsletter here.
I always love to hear form my readers so if you’d like to contact me directly you can email me at email@example.com.
I look forward to getting to know you.